Renewal indefinite permit

Renewal Indefinite permit

Do you have a residence permit for indefinite period but the stamp in your passport is going to expire? Then you have to renew it. 

You must make an appointment to receive a new stamp.

The documents that you need to take with you at your appointment are:

  • Valid passport  
  • Medical insurance 
  • In case of renewal passport, you must present both new and expired passport.

The Ministry of Justice is responsible for publishing information on this website. The information has been collected with care and accuracy. The Ministry of Justice does its utmost to keep the information as up-to-date as possible. However, no rights may be derived from this website. This website is managed by the Ministry of Justice. The information on this website may be shared, provided the source is acknowledged.